[meteorite-list] other hobbies

From: MIke Antonelli <mfrancis66_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 17:53:33 -0700 (PDT)

Nice hearing what some of the folks out there are doing other than huntin and collecting meteorites. Some of my hobbies include astronomy (member aaap, I really enjoy tracking near-earth objects) riding motorcycles (street AND trail), playing/teaching guitar, bass, mandolin, and vocals, camping, music festivals, I'm another NHL-er, but my team is the Pittsburgh Penguins, Jeepin, writing, disc golfin, freestyle friz, restoring motorcycles and old guitars, metal detecting,..etc....Now if we could just get an earth day to last 30 hours instead of 24....