[meteorite-list] Other hobbies?

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 00:58:56 +0200

Astronomy, observational (still to buy a real good telescope)
Astronomy, theoretical (my professional beginnings with a thesis)

Meteorite hardware, the real stuff (my passion for decades)
Meteorite thin sections, the glass thing (my passion since 1992)
Meteorite books, the many-pages-thing (my younger passion)

Travelling (my all-time-passion)
Satellite observing (hobby with 2 COSPAR stations 1969 - 1990s, now over)

Good food, liquid: especially all sorts of beer, and single malt whiskies
Good food, non-liquid: all local specialities, preferred mediterranean

Feeling more sort of a lazy bone than a work-aholic, yet loving the job..

My wife Silvia, our dog Ronja, my cat Trixi - well you can?t really call
these a hobby, rather they are an essential part of your own life....

(...and sometimes hard labo(u)r), yes!)

:-)
Alex
Berlin/Germany