[meteorite-list] AD - AWESOME SALE - Angrite, Orgueil, and more! Trades?

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 22:06:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all. I have some really nice material for sale on ebay and some yet to be listed on there.
My ebay listings: (Make offers for off ebay sales and trades)
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwanderingstarmeteoritesQQhtZ-1

Not listed on ebay, but available for sale...

.39g of Orgueil with impeccable provenance.
Murchison
L'Aigle
Tatahouine 6g fragment
several nice slices and PREMIUM THIN SECTIONS of the "King of Angrites" NWA 6291 and also the 43g main mass!

email me off list for pics if interested.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites