[meteorite-list] Other hobbies?

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 20:18:13 -0700 (PDT)

My current collections are unopened Star Wars stuff, Pink Floyd bootlegs (audio and video), Cal Ripken Jr baseball cards (from when I was a kid) assorted rocks and minerals topped off with a collection of paper money from around the world.
I also have some assorted old and unusual coins that includes 3 legged buffalo nickel and a shoebox full of old civil war currency that was my grandfathers. I have been told that some of it is really rare, but just havent ever taken the time to see what all its worth as I likely wouldnt ever sell it anyways.

Aside from collecting, I enjoy video games (PS3 all the way) and pretty much anything that includes outdoor activities when time permits... keeping up with 2 kids, 3 dogs, 2 cats and a ferret takes up most my time.

Hope everyone is doing good, I am off to take pictures of my new 1.39g of Orgueil...

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites