[meteorite-list] Other hobbies?

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 18:47:55 -0700

G'Day Everyone
Well I picked up a few interesting facts here. I have a load to get rid
of. Bernd, so you're interested in kangaroos and kookaburra's? Yeah I
know you spelled it differently and I'm not going to pick you up on that
one ;) I also have some very early gold sovereigns minted in Australia.
But let's get on track here.

Other hobbies... I collect Visa, MasterCard, electricity, gas, Mortgage,
insurance, bills. I just wish they didn't have my name on them =)

Cheers
John