[meteorite-list] AD-Large (?) Rare Specimens-Still No Reserves!

From: Michael Fowler <mqfowler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:33:16 -0500

Hi Adam,

When I saw your post for "Large" rare specimens starting at 99 cents, and no reserves, I was starting to get excited, my mouth salivating at the possibilities.....

Then I saw that the largest was only 388 milligrams and all the others were even smaller. Oh Well. Maybe next time.

Mike Fowler
Chicago

Proud owner of:

DHO 025 Lunar full slice 7.34 grams