[meteorite-list] AD-Large Rare Specimens-Still No Reserves!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 07:59:03 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

You will definitely want to check out the auctions I have ending this
afternoon. I loaded some very large pieces of very rare meteorites and started
them out at just 99 cents with NO RESERVES. You may want to take advantage of
these great deals while they still exist. These type of auctions will be coming
to end soon.

All Auctions Can Be Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Some Planetary Highlights:

Largest piece I have left of DAG 735 Martian meteorite :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140450569670

Large .254 gram thinly cut part slice of Lunar meteorite Dhofar 908:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200517183223

Awesome .194 gram thinly cut slice of Lunar meteorite Dhofar 911:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200517183924

Great .168 gram thinly cut slice of Lunar meteorite Dhofar 1085:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140450573301

Nice .092 gram part slice of Lunar meteorite NEA001:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140450574959

Almost Out of Stock - .104 gram part slice of Martian meteorite NWA 1110:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200517196113

Rare - .224 gram slice of Martian meteorite NWA 1195:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200517196739

VERY RARE LOW TKW- .150 gram slice of Martian meteorite NWA 2626:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140450581128

Crusted and Large - .388 gram specimen of Lunar meteorite NWA 3163:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200517202983

HUGE PIECE - .328 gram specimen of Martian meteorite NWA 4468:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200517203949

Ultra Rare - .182 gram thinly cut slice of Lunar meteorite NWA 4884:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200517206369

Legendary - .324 gram part slice of Lunar meteorite NWA 5000:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140450588804

Scarce - .270 gram thinly cut slice of Lunar meteorite NWA 5406:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200517207425

260 milligram fragment of signature Martian meteorite Shergotty:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200517207755

....And Too Many to List Very Rare Classifications Can Be Found At This Link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock