[meteorite-list] Meteorite testing locations -Was meteorite millionaire

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 18:15:21 EDT

I agree Martin.

One person contacted me with what he said was absolutely a "meteorite" it
had even been checked and confirmed to be a meteorite by a geology professor
of a local college in the American Mid-West (No, I won't tell you the
name).
I asked for a picture. It was very clearly a piece of jade.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 9/12/2010 4:02:01 PM Mountain Daylight Time,