[meteorite-list] Meteorite magazine

From: martin goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 21:29:43 +0100

Larry and Nancy,

Thats sad news indeed that you and Nancy are leaving the helm of
Meteorite magazine The magazine has gone from strength to strength
under your control and both you and also Joel Schiff before you have
left a legacy that hopefully will carry on in the same vein. Your work
has been much appreciated by me and as a relative newcomer to
meteorites meteorite magazine was my first port of call after
acquiring my first specimen in 2007. Without meteorite magazine i
would have missed out on lots of valuable information not available
elsewhere. I like the breadth and depth of the different articles and
feel it achieves this very fine balance perfectly bearing in mind the
vast difference in knowledge between professional meteorite academics
and beginning collectors and everyone in between that the readership
comprises of. This mix of articles comes in no small part from the
Editors and i want to thankyou for what you have achieved with the
magazine and wish you both well in whatever new projects you are
moving on to. I also wish to thankyou for the assistance you provided
me with my recent Wold Cottage article that you very kindly published.

All the best for the future

Martin