[meteorite-list] Another meteorite millionaire wannabe

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 10:41:24 -0700 (PDT)

Another ebay winner!
I honestly doubt this clogs anything as one look will show its not a meteorite.
From my experience, Most places that test wont even bother with a sample if they dont think its a meteorite - thats without even doing any testing and just based on how it looks.

As many people like this who come out (due to meteorite men tv show or not - they were here before the show also) there is a great impact that the show has made. Not once do I go out and as soon as the subject of meteorites comes up I hear "I saw that show about meteorite men on TV" or something close is mentioned. The more that see it means the more that are interested in it... That can only be good over the long run for anyone who sells. I usually get 1-2 sales per week from people who see the show and go searching on the internet for more info. I even use the search term "meteorite men" now as it does bring hits and sales to my website.

hope everyone is good!

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682