[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hunting Magazine Help with affiliate link

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 19:15:16 -0400

Hi List. I can't seem to get a good answer to this question off list so I
will go this route. Anyways, does anyone have their site linked as an
affiliate to the new Meteorite Hunting magazine. I have gone through the
directions to do this but now when I click the "Hop" link I was given to use
on my site... it does show the graphic of the Meteorite Hunting Magazine but
then most of the page after is about joining as an affiliate for the
magazine. I know I can use several of the affiliate links offered such as
the HOP or Direct sale button, or the link code that takes you to Bits of
Earth LLC which does show the graphic and info only of the Magazine (with no
affiliate joining page underneath like the Hop link. If someone has theirs
set up correctly on there site can I look at your site and click this
affiliate link to this magazine so I can see what should come up so I can
and compare to what I see so as if to know I have followed the right
directions
Thank you.
Sincerely
Don Merchant