[meteorite-list] Australian Rock Show Announcement

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 15:30:36 -0700 (PDT)

Not sure how many list members live in Eastern Australia but if you do you might want to come up to Bribie Island just north of Brisbane for the Bribie Island Gem and Fossiking clubs annual rock and gem show.
They have a big show and a lot of dealers and its one of the major rock shows in the australian rock show circuit.
For those not familiar with bribie Island it is a large island about an hours drive north of Brisbane which has become a major retirement and lifestyle area with a endless array of artificial waterways where a few thousand half million dollar houses have a private pier where you can park your yacht in your back yard and where there is an awesome of road 4WD track. Its a really nice place.
I will probably be the only person with meteorites but there will be lots of rocks and crystals. Mostly I will be selling loose gemstones. I will be outside with the tailgaters as I need more space than inside and we will be camping onsite. My kiddies are already excited about roasting marshmellows which we do every time we go camping. If coming bringing beer would be appropriate.
Cheers
DEAN
See website here for more details or email me off list.
http://www.bribieisland.lapidaryclub.com.au/NewsInfo/tabid/60/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/4/2010-Annual-Gem-Show-11th-and-12th-September.aspx