[meteorite-list] AD: Heads Up! Auctions End In A Few Hours. Honestly this is going to be one of THE LAST Auction Runs...

From: michael cottingham <voyagebotanica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 13:58:39 -0600

Hello,
Well it looks like the days of my 0.99 cent auctions are coming to an end. Why bother anymore. My ebay store has very steady sales and people are willing to pay more in my store than they are during the auction runs. I know the economy is slow, but my store sales do not indicate that. However, the auctions show that we are in a depression! I will think about doing it one more time, but honestly I believe 0.99 cent auctions are a thing of the past....too bad because they were fun.
Many of my meteorite friends have already stopped doing them. When is the last time you saw Mike Farmer do a 0.99 cent auction? Greg Hupe? Others are stopping the 0.99 cent auctions all together. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on my 0.99 cent auctions...one more time.

http://stores.ebay.com/voyage-botanica-natural-history

ALL AUCTIONS HERE:
http://shop.ebay.com:80/merchant/meteorite-collector_W0QQLHQ5fAuctionZ1QQ?ThanksMichael Cottingham