[meteorite-list] Gebel Kamil on Voyage Botanica

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 22:32:07 -0700

Hi Bernd,
        In the 60s I imagined and yearned for a pet between the size of a
hamster and a rabbit that would eat plastic and poop hashish.
        Of course I now have no doubt that the state of my memory is at
least in part due to so many "wild oats" sewn in those days....
        Always great to hear of adventures from our esteemed German
Representative.
        Warmest regards, Michael