[meteorite-list] AD - Amazing Gibeon Blade Knives, Gold Basin Meteorites and More!!

From: Keith and Dana Jenkerson <keithandana_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 21:01:47 -0700

Hello, All!

   We wanted to let you know that we have some awesome looking
additions to our website. We have just added 3 Gibeon Blade Knives -
these are a great addition to any collection; or a great gift idea.
http://kdmeteorites.com/MeteoriteKnives.html

   We have also added a 685 gram Gold Basin and several smaller ones.
  http://kdmeteorites.com/gold-basin-stoney-meteorites-for-sale.html

   There are new additions to our Admire Nuggets, and an additional
Muonionalusta blade Letter Opener with some really nice file work on
the handle.

   http://kdmeteorites.com/AdmirePallasiteMeteoriteNuggetsForSale.html

   http://kdmeteorites.com/coverletteropeners.html

Come visit us in Denver - will will be at the Denver Coliseum show and
we are located in the arena floor. We'd love to see you! We will be
there from Sept. 16th - 20th.

We hope everyone is doing well!

Cheers
Dana and Keith