[meteorite-list] The Holy Bible from 1835 has a section about meteorites!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 16:41:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,
?
Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend. Today I have had a lot of time in front of the computer cause some how my neck is messed up, I have?head ache from it, and allergies are acting up.?So I got to researching and found that the Holy Bible from the 1800's?has a section in it about the Ensisheim and L'Aigle meteorite fall. Who would have know this, is this something that?is commonly found in the Bible, charts and write ups about meteorite falls??Down below is the link to the section about those meteorites in the HOLY BIBLE from the 1835 publication.
?
http://books.google.com/books?id=uis-AAAAYAAJ&dq=L'Aigle%2C%20France%2C%201803&pg=PA885#v=onepage&q=L'Aigle,%20France,%201803&f=true
?
Shawn Alan