[meteorite-list] Extraordinary LIBYAN DESERT GLASS Museum Piece 10'000ct

From: Stalder Thomas <saharagems_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 14:45:14 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

This is the last chance to get this extraordinary piece for a really good price.

This Ebay auction is ending in about 3 days.

There is an interested buyer, who will take it after the auction ends. I'm
offering this Libyan Desert Glass for a very good friend of mine (located in
France). He found it personally some years ago.

Here it is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220652386344&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Pls note?that I may have only limited internet access to answer questions
until 12th of September (pls see item description).

Best regards,

Thomas
www.saharagems.com