[meteorite-list] me and the count

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 21:39:14 -0700 (PDT)

Good very late evening list. I just got back from las vegas after 4 days.I also
had the great pleasure to spend 6 hours with count deiro at his villa. He and
the countess were absolutly the best hosts a person could ask for. He picked me
up at the golden nugget hotel and we drove out to his villa. It stands on 3
acres and is a plush green were everything else is brown. It is simply a
beautiful home. I went to see the countess and thier 4 dogs. All wonderful pets.
He has a wonderful pool and the landscaping is well done by experts. It was 113
degree's on friday. But we stayed very cool in his lexus and his home. He also
drove me into the desert to look around and get some great picks which I will
share later on my website. I finally went and saw his met collection. He has a
2.1 gram individual of NAHKLA with great provenance. I have never seen a piece
that big. He also has a great planetary collection as well. He does need a new
display case. It is getting to small for all his?mets. Then later after
lunch,made by the countess,we were finally going to go back to the hotel. He
stopped and show'd me he has a street named after him. COUNT DEIRO DR. I got a
good pic of that. The count and the countess were the consumate hosts and I want
thank them for allowing me into thier fine villa and thier superb hospitality.
It was 103,113,108 and 105 degree's during my 4 days in vegas. The hottest I've
been in since 1967. Well I'm back home and am going to bed.I have 100 emails
from the met list to catch up on in the am. Thanks again to the count and his
lovely wife for showing how true great people share their lives with people.