[meteorite-list] (odd email)

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 21:35:08 EDT

Mike,

I (and probably everybody else on the List) received this odd email, see
below. It is supposed to be coming from you, but I don't really believe that.
And stranger yet, when you use that link to Ebay, you get to see a lot of
auctions, but they belong to many different people, some I know (Mike
Cottingham,....) others I don't.

I think someone "borrowed" your email address!
Good luck with that!.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 9/5/2010 4:50:46 PM Mountain Daylight Time,