[meteorite-list] AD: Dealer Advertising Sale $249/yr

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 15:59:52 -0700

Hi List,

A few days ago I sent out an update letting everyone know that all of
the FREE ads were taken. Let's crank this up a notch.

The next 10 people to reserve a 1/4 page full color ad in Meteorite
Hunting & Collecting Magazine gets it for $249 for the whole year. This
is for a full color ad in BOTH editions of the magazine.

Your ad is included in the Digital Edition (DE) for free, and hot linked
direct to your website or email address. Having your ad in the DE will
increase your advertising exposure exponentially and is an extremely
powerful advertising tool for your business.

The Advertising Power of FREE: Unlimited exposure of your ad(s) to our
DE subscribers and/or site visitors.We've made the Digital Edition free
and accessible for everyone so your digital ad gets unlimited exposure
forever as long as the online archives and magazine exists online. Many
people have contacted us to say thank you for making the Digital Edition
free, and to tell us that's why they subscribed.

Updatable: The DE ad is also updateable, meaning that if your
contact/website/sale info ever changes we can update your ad for you at
any time.

1/4 Page Full Color Ad $249/Year
Yes! you can reserve more than one 1/4 page ad
Limited to the next 10 advertisers
Due to time constraints and scheduled printing there will be no holds -
Pay to reserve

Reserve your ad in Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine before the
cut off date for the September issue.

See our updated ad rate sheet for updated pricing on new ad sizes and types.
http://www.mhcmagazine.com/advertising/

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine: http://www.mhcmagazine.com
Subscribe: http://www.mhcmagazine.com/subscribe/

P.S. To those who've not yet subscribed, check out the Digital Edition.
It's FREE! http://www.mhcmagazine.com/current-issue/july-2010/
Download the PDF version (10.3MB):
http://www.mhcmagazine.com/mhc-mag-july-web.pdf