[meteorite-list] Museum update

From: star_wars_collector at yahoo.com <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 23:19:57 +0000

Thanks, when you sent the link to me last time, I bookmarked it.
I am going to work on it when I get caught up from the trip.

The museum is still in the works, I have first choice on the other building once its done, but its a good deal smaller.

The awesome people at Goddard provided me with some outstanding educational materials and resources to use.

Greg C
Sent on the Sprint? Now Network from my BlackBerry?