[meteorite-list] AD: Advanced Rare-type Chondrites Collectors

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 19:49:51 +0200

Hello,

after the last mystery-AD went so well.:

Hello advanced chondrites collectors -come to me!

I say:

A) Rumuruti (Kenya) 60g

B) NWA 2289 (Chladni) 23g

C) NWA 4545 ??? (Farmer), Mike where art thou? 120g

D) NWA 5035 (Chladni) 50g

E) NWA 5469/6145/6220/xxxx* (IMHO)

F) Whole Antarctica only 1.25kgs of Rs in total, a very few weathering
grade A among them.

That's just all, currently known and verified, of such stuff on World.

But the World is not enough...

* the 5469/6145/6220/xxxx is a pairing group in our humblest and personal
opinion.

- NWA 5469 (Chladnis) 500g R5,S4,W0
(See again here
http://www.rocksfromspace.org/November_30_2008.html )

- NWA 6145 (Graul) 330g R5,S4,W0

- NWA 6220 (Ph.Thomas) 200g under classification.

Now NWA xxxx in classification.
We got all in all 1.1kg more.

Hence tkw of the supposed group now 2.1kg

That was the overview.

Two specimens of them we have to spend today.
And at so many %% below the usual going rate of that material,
that even Dr. Cotty would commendatory click his tongue ;-)

Also interesting for museum curators, there ain't no better
or for scientists (for that cash you'll hardly make it to Patagonia, but not
to Antarctica).

Cheers!
Martin

PS: And the 4 last-chance-slices, all around 0.4g each, of the diva, king,
emperor, pope of shergottites I'd have to distribute too, for the number
having gone completely.