[meteorite-list] Ad main mass of NWA 4936 lunar for sale

From: Jack Schrader <schraderj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 16:00:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hello list members,
???? I need to raise some quick cash and?I have decided to let my 44.54
gram?main ?mass of the lunar, feldspathic impact melt breccia go for the
insanely low price of $350.00 a gram.? I need money fast and this is the best
way to go about it...make an offer that is difficult to refuse!? You can refuse
it, but an opportunity like this may not come around again for a long, long
time.? When was the last time you saw any classified lunar material for $350 a
gram?? Money can be made by the buyer at this price!? Links to photos:
http://meteorites.wustl.edu/lunar/stones/nwa4936.htm? This link shows the 72
gram stone in the very first photo from the top before cutting to produce the
44.54 gram?half stone+ that I am selling.? This next link shows a photo of the
cut and polished face of this stone:?
http://www.rocksfromspace.org/May_31_2008.html
???? Interested parties please contact me off list at jack.schrader at cox.net.

???? Also, at 6pm this evening I am listing a 77.3 gram fragment of the
Whetstone Mountains main mass of 451.7 grams.? This is the center fragment of
the main mass and was produced naturally on impact.? This material is extremely
rare as you know and will grace the most worthy of meteorite collections.? The
auction runs for seven days and beginning at 6pm PST tonight and can be seen at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160475948861?Please remember,

this link will not be active until 6pm tonight!

Best wishes to all, Jack