[meteorite-list] Glenn Huss 2nd meteorite collection

From: The Tricottet Collection <tricottetcoll_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 08:30:38 +0000

Specimens from the 2nd Huss Collection are easy to recognize since they carry an ID of the following form (2)Hxxx.xxx
Example here: http://www.thetricottetcollection.com/met_parnallee.html

A.M.

The Tricottet Collection of Natural History Specimens
(Minerals, Fossils & Meteorites)
www.thetricottetcollection.com
Facebook: The Tricottet Collection
Twitter: TricottetColl