[meteorite-list] "Don't give up on the new guys"

From: Jonathan E. Dongell <jdongell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 13:11:16 -0700

Adam,
Sounds like you and Zann are a very conscientious people.
Wasn't trying to say otherwise. I am sure this guy was a real jerk.
Although, I think I lost a lot of money in Laughlin once too : - )

So, let me put it another way... Even though people, like that jerk,
sometimes show up at your door, don't give up on the rest of us.

Look forward to meeting you both on a hunt some time.....

Jon & Joyce Dongell
IMCA 3922