[meteorite-list] AD: ENSISHEIM, St. Louis, Orgueil, Esnandes, Sylacsuge, Tagish Lake, Almahata Sitta (2008TC3), L'Aigle, New Concord, Claxton, Lost City and much more ending on EBAY soon!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 10:16:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

I have some great historic meteorites ending soon on eBay. If you have been looking for those high end meteorites, look no further. I have meteorites from the 1400's all the way up to 2008, all with great pasts. If your looking for the first dated fall from 1492, or the greatest Hoax meteorite, which is also one of the rarest meteorites, or the horse killer, I have it. But that's not all, I have many world class meteorites to offer with world class stories. A meteorite is a meteorite, but a meteorite with historic history and a legacy, will always add aura to your meteorite collection and value. Please take a look and if you have any questions please contact me and ill get back to you.

Best of the Best
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

eBay Auction meteorites

ENSISHEIM 1492 historic meteorite from France, rare! *Must have*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250717483700&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1850wt_936

ORGUEIL meteorite 12mg, very rare historic fall-1864!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260682807305&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_2346wt_936

SYLACAUGA meteorite, Mrs. Hodges Meteorite Strike! *Best of the best*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260682821730&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1281wt_936

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 200mg LOT with nanodiamomds,rare! *LAST ONE*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260683645008&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_2675wt_936

ST. LOUIS meteorite *vary rare* hit a moving car-1950. *Sells for more else where*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250716559482&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1883wt_936

L'AIGLE 66mg Historic meteorite from France, 1803 rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250716553264&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_2125wt_936

ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite 2008TC3 seen from space rare! *The Best*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260684028790&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_2727wt_936

ESNANDES very rare historic meteorite fall- France 1837
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250716532634&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1706wt_936

CLAXTON famous meteorite fall, mailbox hitter, rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250717933065&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_2188wt_936

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 100mg LOT with nanodiamomds,rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260683645749&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_2665wt_936

LOST CITY meteorite 1st fireball photo path in USA RARE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250717938344&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1998wt_936

NEW CONCORD meteorite 1860-Horse killer-ASU collection!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260684077624&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1771wt_1239

MELROSE(a) meteorite- owned and examined by Nininger.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260684072262&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1635wt_1244

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 60mg-most amount of nanodiamonds *GREAT VAULE*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260684067342&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_2742wt_936

Thank you
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633