[meteorite-list] Researcher: Proof Of Alien Life

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 07:03:22 -0700 (PDT)

There are nuts out there everywhere. They seem to be coming out an alarming rate
with recent increased media coverage. I cannot believe a news team would be
irresponsible enough to report this garbage. It is interesting to note that the
number one goal for many of us is to find the first North American lunar
meteorite and this goof claims to find 100 after searching for one year and he
is going public with his false finds. I think he is after his few moments of
fame which so many idiots seek so disparately. Too bad he will remembered only
as another crackpot among the many.

He must be lurking here on the Meteorite Central List and watches too much
television enabling him to fabricate such nonsense. This kind of person only
serves to cheapen genuine meteorites and hunters. He took a number one goal of
many and permanently blemished it with his claims of finding the first Lunar
meteorite in North America. This trash will forever pop up in future online
media searches cheapening the real deal when it shows up.

We should all thank him for his contributions if we ever see him. It would not
surprise me at all if he shows up at either the Denver or Tucson show with an
entourage of cameras promoting this crap. He appears to be comfortable in front
of a camera and addicted to his moments of fame. It seems there are a lot of
personalities more interested in fame than the health of this fine avocation.

Take Care,

Adam