[meteorite-list] anyone know Steven Curry?

From: Don Giovanni <grigaro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 23:36:13 -1000

Which is worse, the claims or the journalism?

   DG

http://www.kjct8.com/news/25571622/detail.html

GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. -- Steven Curry, a meteorite researcher who lives southeast of Montrose, claims to have found the first lunar meteorites in North America. But it's what's inside these meteorites that he says will change life as we know it.

Curry has research sites all over the country but he's found lunar rocks right here on the Western Slope. He says he's made some life changing discoveries.

We've all thought about the existence of life on other planets, now curry believes he has the evidence to back it up.

After magnifying the images, he says he's found outlines of crustaceans, snails and sea worms inside his meteors.

"I have in my hands something astrobiologists and astrophysicists have been looking for for a long time, and that's the existence of extraterrestrial life," says Curry.

He's only been searching for meteors for about a year and a half, but says he's already accumulated over 100 of them.

If you want to check out his meteorites for yourself, Curry will be at the Montrose Library on November 8th, from 7:00 to 9:00 pm displaying his work.

He's planning on showing a slideshow and providing other fun events to educate people on his discoveries.