[meteorite-list] AD- New Items at KD Meteorites

From: Keith and Dana Jenkerson <keithandana_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 22:59:44 -0700

Hello to everyone!

We have just added some super nice items to our site. We have some
Brenham Pallasite full slices with a lot of really nice translucency,
and an unusual looking band of metal that runs through them.

There are also Brenham Siderite full slices and a super end cut for
anyone who would like to have one in their collection. Get these while
you can - only one has ever been cut and offered for sale before to
the best of our knoweledge. These slices have a killer etch. They look
as good as Glorieta.

We also have slices of silicated Campo del Cielo with a really
attractive pattern to it and colored silicates large enough to get
photos of.

  Something new to our site is meteorite display stands. We offer them
with wood bases, or clear or black acrylic bases. We have several
styles available and will be adding more within the next week. These
stands are great for displaying your specimens or using as a selling
tool at the shows.

And last but not least, for a limited time we are offering a special
on our Admire Pallasite Meteorite Nuggets. With every purchase over
$100 of the Admire Nuggets you will get your choice of either the WB2
(wood), AB1 or AB2 (acrylic) meteorite stand to show them off on!

Check it all out here - http://kdmeteorites.com/WhatsNewAtKDMeteorites.html

 I have been working on updating our site, so please bear with me if
you find any broken links. In fact, please let me know if you do - it
would really help!

Thank you for looking!
Keith and Dana

--