[meteorite-list] Dhofar XXXX Nuevo Laredo Trend Eucrite-A Question

From: Carl 's <carloselguapo1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 15:22:08 -0700

Good afternoon All,

This is just a shot in the dark but are there any work being done on this meteorite as far as classification is concerned?
This was found in Oman in 2002 and since this is such an unusual looking Eucrite I had wondered why classification was not done for 8 years. If it was done and in the Met Bull can someone direct me to this? I have small .22g micro but would like to label it other than Dhofar XXXX "Nuevo Laredo Trend". I suppose if I don't hear from anyone then this Eucrite, I presume, is still in limbo. Much would rather tie up any loose ends if possible. Thanks!

Carl2