[meteorite-list] AD-New Diogenite, Howardite, TS, ebay auctions

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 05:28:37 -1000

Aloha mai, I have new material to introduce:

NWA 6386 - a moderately shocked diogenite cataclastic breccia with closely packed clasts. In my opinion, one of the most beautiful and intriguing diogenite meteorites around, and its dense hardness allows a mirror polish on one side. All listed pieces on ebay have sold as BIN this week, but I'll list more for next week's auction (Nov 6).
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/NWA6386.html

NWA 6391 - a diogenite polymict breccia meteorite of only 59g TKW. A limited number of beautifully prepared full slices and endcuts are available, all rimmed or backed with fresh fusion crust, featuring a strikingly colorful brecciated matrix peppered with FeNi inclusions.
6.84g full slice: http://tinyurl.com/2f4d64d
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/NWA6391.html

NWA 6393 - a howardite with a TKW of 485g, featuring many clasts of eucritic and diogenitic brecciated debris, with a scattering of FeNi inclusions (my collection stone has a huge 15mm iron bleb visible through the crust). This is a beautiful meteorite that is affordably priced.
7.79g full slice: http://tinyurl.com/2dzsu64
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/NWA6393.html

Thin Sections - Big Kahuna has professionally prepared thin sections of NWA 6386 Dio, NWA 6390 L3, NWA 6393 How, NWA 6394 R3.9, and Mendota meteorwrong. Open up a whole new world of meteoritics with these affordable thin sections!
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/TS.html

eBay auctions - The Big Kahuna's regular weekly auctions end this coming Saturday, October 30, starting at 7:52am Pacific / 10:52am Eastern / 3:52pm London / 5:52pm Helsinki / 10:52pm Singapore. Featured items include the 3 aforementioned mets, Agoult, Chergach, Juancheng, Allende individuals and slices, NWA 2086, Murchison, Mt Egerton, Camel Donga, Bilanga, a killer NWA pallasite half stone, NWA 2932, Toufassour, Henbury, Sikhote Alin, Taza, the freshest unclassified chondrites on ebay, and much, much more!
http://shop.ebay.com/fujmon/m.html

Trust the BIg Kahuna for the highest quality meteorites at the best prices on earth!

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, Hawai'i 96720
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/