[meteorite-list] Achondrite - looking for experts!

From: m42protosun <m42protosun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 00:17:16 +0200

Hello meteorite friends,

Two years ago I bought in Dean Bessey's shop an unclassified NWA.

THe side which I have polished now was very bad weathered and it took a long time and hard work until I finished it.
Because there was last week a discussion about achondrites, I hope to find now experts who can tell me whether the piece is an achondrite or not and what kind it is.
The total surface (about 6 x 4 inches) show no chondrules but a lot of iron flake nests.
Remarkable are only the two pyroxene xenolithes.
Comparing to my collection the surface looks like a Shisr 007 urelite.

Photos are stored under

http://s345.photobucket.com/albums/p384/m42protosun/?action=view&current=achondrite3.jpg&newest=1

Is anyone able to give an expert opinion?

Uwe from Germany
m42protosun