[meteorite-list] Well, it's official Yelland Dry lake Bed

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 09:50:43 -0700

Sonny wrote:

> I just wanted to share the news that Yelland Dry Lake has been
> approved as the official name for the meteorites I discovered in 2007.

Dear Sonny:

Congrats, that is excellent news! Yet another new Clary meteorite.
What do you do in your spare time? : )

Thank you for inviting Steve and me to film a "Meteorite Men" episode
at your Nevada site. It was one of the best experiences of Season One
for me, and a number of fan emails indicated that "The Dry Lake Bed"
episode was a favorite among viewers. We gave away most of the pieces
we found to kids, so Yelland Dry Lake has put smiles on a lot of
faces, and that's all thanks to you.

For those who are interested, Season Two of "Meteorite Men" premieres
this coming Tuesday, November 2, at 9 pm e/p on Science Channel and
Science Channel HD. Season One is, I gather, currently airing in
Canada, the UK, and Germany on the international Discovery Science
networks. Season Two will consist of eight new one-hour episodes and
includes some rather exotic overseas locations.

Wishing you and Brix all the best in your (no doubt) ongoing hunting
adventures.

Respectfully,

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org