[meteorite-list] I have a problem with some rusting meteorites

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 20:12:53 EDT

Hello Tim,

It looks like it is time to contact Bill Mason, also known as Dr. Rust, his
website is:
                                        _http://www.paleobond.com_
(http://www.paleobond.com)

He is a very friendly guy, just ask him for his meteorite-kit.
It will help with the Fukang. But maybe not with the Admire, depending on
how bad it is now.
Admire is another one of our infamous rusters.
Good luck.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 10/25/2010 6:04:59 PM Mountain Daylight Time,