[meteorite-list] Finding fossil Meteorites

From: Dave Myers <whitefalcons007_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 11:26:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi List,

Has anyone read this great artical about meteorites being found in Ordivician
fossil limestone.
After reading it I starting searching months ago. And found 2 very interesting
stones, One looks like it could be a diogenite and the other stone has a
subophitic texture like some lunars and a few Angrites

So here is a link to the artical if you have not read it,
http://www.psrd.hawaii.edu/Mar04/fossilMeteorites.html

and second is link is to my face book page with pictures of what I found and
where they were found, Just wondering are they worth getting tested, I do not
want to waste money if there not.

Thanks for any info.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=47781&id=100000209843157