[meteorite-list] AD: ENSISHEIM, St. Louis, Orgueil, Esnandes, Tagish Lake, Almahata Sitta (2008TC3), L'Aigle, New Concord, Weston, ZAGAMI, and much more ending on EBAY soon!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 11:14:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

I have some great historic meteorites ending soon on eBay. If you have been looking for those high end meteorites, look no further. I have meteorites from the 1400's all the way up to 2008, all with great pasts. If your looking for the first dated fall from 1492, or the greatest Hoax meteorite, which is also one of the rarest meteorites, or the horse killer, I have it. But that's not all, I have many world class meteorites to offer with world class stories. A meteorite is a meteorite, but a meteorite with historic history and a legacy, will always add aura to your meteorite collection and value. Please take a look and if you have any questions please contact me and ill get back to you.

Best of the Best
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Auctions on eBay

ENSISHEIM 1492 historic meteorite from France, rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260679597456&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ST. LOUIS meteorite *vary rare* hit a moving car-1950 *MUST HAVE*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250713024853&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ORGUEIL meteorite 9mg, very rare historic fall-1864!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250712986002&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ZAGAMI 67mg MARTIAN/MARS meteorite with NO RESERVE *LAST ONE 4 SALE*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250713452924&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite with fusion crust, rare!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260679578279&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite 2008TC3 seen from space rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250713446089&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

L'AIGLE 66mg Historic meteorite from France, 1803 rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250712998728&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ESNANDES very rare historic meteorite fall- France 1837
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250712992035&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

LOST CITY meteorite 1st fireball photo path in USA RARE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250713443512&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

NEW CONCORD meteorite 1860-Horse killer-ASU collection!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250713460143&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

WESTON - 1st USA meteorite, fell in 1807- RARE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250713021334&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

MELROSE(a) meteorite- owned and examined by Nininger
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250713457217&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

CLAXTON famous meteorite fall, mailbox hitter, rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260680038620&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thank you
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633