[meteorite-list] Rare Earth Magnets Might Get Rarer!

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 20:41:41 -0700

Heard that on the news while driving from one desert location to
another... Just the one NV find so far in the last week. Pulled over
to check emails before I lose cell service. Glad I have my stock in
magnets, now if they can just sniff out another meteorite while I am
roaming around the desert! :-)

Best Regards,
Greg Hupe