[meteorite-list] AD: Special: Absolutely Amazing! The Trompe-l'œil-Eucrite NWA 6347prov. Fully recrystallized & melted.

From: Chladnis Heirs <news_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:55:39 +0200

Good Morning Collectors!

For this Special it is absolutely necessary to show the pictures first!

http://www.chladnis-heirs.com/special-nwa6347.html

Hands up! To whom of you we could have sold it as Lunar?

Awesome, isn't it?
But what do we have here?

An eucrite,
which was completely melted, recrystallized afterwards and was in the end
brecciated into a fine jigsaw puzzle.

Extremely fine grained, no visible metal, wonderful shock veins.
Very fresh with a perfectly contrasting black fusion crust.

A stunner, an eyecatcher - no matter how full your showcase is already.
A stone, which makes us love our profession.

Quick the data:

NWA 6347 provisional
Sahara
Find 2010
Tkw 148g
Recrystallized and melted eucrite breccia

Prices 40-45$/g. First come, first serve.

Promise us, to bring your slice not in the even far proximity of an NWA
482-label ;-)

All the Best!

Stefan & Martin

Chladni's Heirs
Munich - Berlin
Fine Meteorites for Science & Collectors

http://www.chladnis-heirs.com