[meteorite-list] AD: Huge Oriented Brenham Slices

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 00:07:54 EDT

Hey List,

I have some huge full slices of an oriented Brenham for sale.

Marlin Cilz cut this specimen into slices for me and he had to buy a
bigger saw because his previous biggest saw wasn't big enough to cut this one.
Some Marlin also called me when he got the first slice off, and he said in
all the years he has been cutting, this is the best looking Brenhan he has
ever seen.

Amazing slices.

Check these out here:

http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo52/stevearnoldpmh/Brenham/

If you have any questions, please contact me off list.

Steve Arnold
of "Meteorite Men"