[meteorite-list] El Paso Lights

From: MEM <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 08:15:44 -0700 (PDT)

Be it remembered that El Paso is very near both Fort Bliss and the White Sands
Missile Range. Having worked there I know there are a lot of hush hush
developmental activities involving upper atmosphere /low orbital vehicles plus
some advanced non-conventional launch platforms. The flight behavior looks like
"multiple entry" maneuverable vehicles. The "bow waves" are hemispherical and
not cone shaped and they are all uniform in size-- where a meteor or booster
breakup would have different sized fragments.

The New York City UFO sightings were identified as a rather huge cluster of
silvered, mylar, birthday balloons which got away from the lady on the way to
the party--vis-a-vis weather balloons or so I heard..

Elton