[meteorite-list] OT: Dowsing is real, but exoplanets are dubious?!

From: Mark Ford <mark.ford_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:58:29 +0100

Strange that you are happy believe that a stick is able to point to a
meteorite all by itself, yet don't accept that lie detectors work
(despite a considerable weight of research), and think that the Steward
Observatory, the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich, the
European Southern Observatory, Leiden University in the Netherlands and
Germany's Max-Planck-Institute for Astronomy, have ""photoshopped"" an
exoplanet pic??

After all didn't you say..

>First off, let me say that all you naysaying dowser denialists need to
get off your high horses, come down
>from your ivory towers and enter the realm of simple, reproducible,
empirical evidence-based experimental
>scientific methodology instead of parroting dogmatic drivel and
appealing to the authority of idiots.

:)

Mark