[meteorite-list] Attention Steve Arnold: Divining Iron Meteorites

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 18:56:10 EDT

>>You're seriously impugning the German people, the smartest folks on the
planet? Do the names of Nicolaus Copernicus, Albert Einstein, Werner von
Braun, Werner Heisenberg, Hermann Helmholtz, Max Planck, Wilhelm C.
R?ntgen,
Heinrich R. Hertz, Karl Benz & Gottlieb Daimler, Nikolaus August Otto,
Ernst
Ruska, Konrad Zuse, and Levi Strauss mean anything to you? How about
Beethoven, Brahms, Bach, Handel, Mozart, Strauss, Wagner, Kraftwerk and
Engelbert Humperdinck? I could go on like this for another hour or so, but
you get my point.<<

I'm not 100% certain, but I think Nicolaus Copernicus was Polish.
GeoZay