[meteorite-list] Attention Steve Arnold: DiviningIron Meteorites

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 13:53:19 -0600

No. It is a reasonable assumption based on solid science and on past
experience. I didn't say the result was guaranteed. Scientifically, we can
prove nothing. But that doesn't mean that all ideas are of equal merit or
weight. It is perfectly rational to assume outcomes based on previous
knowledge. And like Randi, I'd be quite comfortable putting money on my
reasoned guess.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory