[meteorite-list] You Naysaying Denialists Are All Wrong, Dowsing Works!

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 02:03:39 -0400

On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 01:29:37 -0400, you wrote:

>cancelled the effect. Direct contact with the galvanic skin response or
>electrodermal conductance response, whatever you want to call it is
>essential for it to work.

Before dowsing was done with bent pieces of metal, it was done with wooden
sticks. Does your magical electro-whatsis work on wood, too, or was all of the
dowsing using wood actually superstition before the "real" metal-based dowsing
came along?

http://pubs.usgs.gov/gip/water_dowsing/pdf/water_dowsing.pdf

Maybe you can advance to "hand dowsing"

http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/344

>You and a few others can make fun of me all you want

Thanks-- I will.