[meteorite-list] You Naysaying Denialists Are All Wrong, Dowsing Works!

From: Michael Fowler <mqfowler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 11:06:50 -0500

Phil,

I'm a bit confused. If dowsing is so effective as you describe, why would anyone spend all that money on a metal detector? A couple of bent coat hangers cost a lot less, not to mention the reduction in weight makes searching a meteorite strewnfield all day long much less tiring!

I can't imagine anyone doing it any other way. You've convinced me that all those non-dowsers are not only idiots, but masochists too!

Mike Fowler

Chicago