[meteorite-list] (AD: Special) Another special one!

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 22:26:33 EDT

Hey Greg! and all,

No, this is not an aubrite, it is only your favorite meteorite, yes NWA
5400!

I just received today the very first thin-sections, and I thought you might
all like to see a picture, taken by John Kashuba of course.

_http://www.impactika.com/ts574.jpg_ (http://www.impactika.com/ts574.jpg)

And very sorry, but I don't have any for sale just right now. Two TS of NWA
5400 are already reserved, and two are on loan. But, don't despair, there
will be more.

Enjoy.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 10/15/2010 6:11:42 PM Mountain Daylight Time,