[meteorite-list] Stop Naysaying! (Was: Try divining rods over a large iron)

From: Warren Sansoucie <warren3174_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 15:46:40 -0500

Here we go again with bitching about OT.... everything is always off topic when I comment on it.

The topic was diving rods to find meteorites ...correct??? So my input on an experience with them is considered off topic???

How about this.... I drop this bitch fest lame list out of my email and then I wont have to read threads full of people complaining about OT all the time.

Some folks on here should really go out more and live a little, then they wouldn't be so grumpy.

Since this email is technically OFF TOPIC, I'll end it now.

It's been nice talking to SOME of you.

Warren Sansoucie
IMCA #3174
St. Louis MO