[meteorite-list] Stop Naysaying! and go test it yourself!

From: Mark Ford <mark.ford_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 09:54:51 +0100

If you are going to bury an iron then be sure to bury it in two sealed
ziplock plastic bags, that way it won't harm it at all. I did this when
I was testing a new magnetometer system, I designed earlier in the year,
the Iron I buried is still rust free.

Mark F

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us. Email info at ssl.gb.com. You should not copy or use this email or attachment(s) for any purpose nor disclose their contents to any other person.

GENERAL STATEMENT:

Southern Scientific Ltd's computer systems may be monitored and communications carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes.

Registered address Rectory Farm Rd, Sompting, Lancing, W Sussex BN15 0DP. Company No 1800317