[meteorite-list] NASA's Hubble Captures First Images Of Aftermath Of Possible Asteroid Collision

From: Mark Abbott <Mark_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:00:23 -0500

  Several months ago I read an article which gave migration times of
material from a given orbit to the earth. Can anyone point me towards an
answer, or provide the answer. I specifically am interested in how soon
the material from this collision could find its way to Earth... tens of
thousands of years; millions of years?

Mark