[meteorite-list] Stop Naysaying! (Was: Try divining rods over a large iron)

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:32:23 -0600

Ouija boards work the same way. But hey... if your dad can really do this, I
don't know why he isn't out claiming Randi's prize money. It should be easy
pickings.

My own conclusion is that the method works great for finding water pipes
when you already know where they are.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory